I don’t know about you, but I like to use a crock pot on my busy days. So thought I would share a recipe today that is really good and easy to put together in the crock pot. Now are you ready to see how easy this meal is to put together? Here we go!
- 1 (4 -5 lb) beef roast, any kind ( I buy a roast but you can use stew meat.)
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 4 medium potatoes, quartered
- 5 or 6 carrots, cut
- 1 4 1/2 once bottle pimento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 8-ounce bottle Creamy French salad dressing
- 2 cups of hot water
- Place the roast into the crock pot. Add onions, carrots, potatoes and olives. Pour salad dressing and hot water over the foods in the crock pot. Then cover with lid.
- Turn crock pot on low and cook for 7 1/2 to 8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
It’s so good and the meat is so tender it falls apart!!