Here is another one of my favorite recipes I am sharing with you. So grab your apron here we go!
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 Large onion
- 1 Medium Green Pepper
- 1 can (28 ounces)Tomatoes in puree
- 1 can (15 ounces) Red Kidney Beans
- 1 small Bay Leaf
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dried Oregano Leaves , crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 pound of Lean Ground Beef
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Next, chop the onion, green pepper, garlic: cook until the vegetables are tender. Crumble the meat into the saucepan and cook until no longer pink. Next, add the remaining ingredients and simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes.